The Rapid Startup Business [30 Day Challenge] has concluded! If you are looking for the updates, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
To be part of the next challenge, enter your best email address here and you will be the first to get each update.
What Is This?
Over the next 30 days I will be publishing the ins and outs, live, of my Business Challenge experiment.
The fails. The wins (hopefully). The numbers. Everything.
You can follow along here as I am putting all the links in one place to make it super simple.
What’s the plan?
So, there will be
- Trello Planning Board. Everything is laid out publicly, let’s call it a plan, on Trello
- 4 BIG blog posts. One for each week, updated along the week at certain points. They will be linked below when they become available
- Weekly live chats. Periscope! I’m addicted. Best. Thing. Ever. You can jump on and ask anything. Get unstuck and get your business moving
- Tips, Tricks, Tactics, Tools, Examples, Numbers, everything you need (or don’t) to get your business off the ground and running
I’ll be sharing everything I’ve learned so far as well as everything I learn doing this in public for the first time. Don’t expect it to be super polished!!
What do you need to do?
TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!
You can follow along, warts n all, as we get started, build stuff, get traction, and launch! If you want to see the Trello board, get instant notifications of updates, and first shot at the live sessions, put in your best email below and I’ll ensure you get insider access.
Get the insider scoop here
See you there!!
Weekly 30 Day Challenge Updates
- What’s all this about?
- Where do you start, whether you have no idea; or 150?
- The $10 Startup
- Let’s build a landing page that converts
- Tools, tools, and tools
- The Long Game
- Promises, perils, and wins of Building a team
- Outsource, hire, or VA?
- The Team
- Using Outstourcing to create a Rock Song in 24hrs!
- Marketing in 2015
- Paid traffic – it’s an art (and sh#@loads of work!)
- The Hard
Well, I hope this was as fun and educational for you as it was for me 🙂
Thanks for following, thanks for your comments and support, and most of all THANKS FOR TAKING ACTION!
All the best,